Build your story better with relevant and timely metrics.
As a trusted advisor, you know the importance of building your story. Putting yourself out there by making forward looking statements and addressing those statements later in the meeting and then again the next time that you meet. This is the process of accountability that builds reliability – a key factor in the equation for trustworthiness. No need to go back to old meeting notes now that you can analyze your progress using Relate’s Event Analytics. Relate for Business and Enterprise subscribers also benefit from detailed analysis from Sandi that pertains to their reliability.
Event tabs in more detail
Start by selecting the event that you want to revisit for analysis. Perhaps it is the event just finished while its fresh in your mind. Perhaps you want to go back to a past event to help you prepare for an upcoming meeting. If your event had multiple meetings, then you can look at the analysis for the specific meeting. These selection boxes can be found toward the top right of your screen.
Note the tabs across the top:
(1) Drop-out rates: Tracks when attendees left your meeting in 5min increments.
(2) Dynamic feedback (see image): This breaks activity in the meeting into 5min windows where you can track discussion items, sentiment and comments.
(3) Attentive rates: Tracks the % of attendees who had the Relate tab selected on their browser.
(4) Questions asked: Tracks the timestamps of when questions were asked during your meeting.
Event analytics in more detail
Note in the image the drop-down menu that provides the following analytics:
(1) Event Conversion Metrics: Tracks attended vs registered and occupation mix. It also tracks how many attendees progressed to fulfilment, contacted sales, provided ratings and reviews.
(2) Cost of Sales: Tracks the transportation time avoided, the efficiency gains from a group meeting, carbon avoided which is also expressed as reduced demand for trans-continental jets and forest sequestration.
(3) Event Q&A: Tracks the ratio of pre-meeting agenda setting vs live Q&A, unanswered questions which can then be answered from the Unanswered Questions page, the occupation that asked the most questions and the most common question. Enterprise subscribers can also track which intermediary channel was most active with questions.
The recommendations section of Event Analytics is undergoing an upgrade. Very shortly, you will receive analysis from Sandi coming out of every meeting that includes:
(1) Your Trustworthiness score
(2) Recommendations from Sandi on where you can improve
For Relate for Enterprise subscribers, Sandi guides product sales teams on when and where they are most likely to convert conversations into sales.
Conversely, Sandi will flag why conversations are not leading to desired sales outcomes and pinpoint where the product team needs to improve to build trust.